Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What he hell, sooo disappointing I must be an IDIOT

I can already tell that on my right side, something is going on, such as another polyp is growing. The nose is slightly stuffy, enough for me to notice a pressure after so many great days of breathing perfectly clear. I realized something was happening when I awoke last night to my own snoring (I had not been snoring at all for the past few weeks) and needed to blow my nose. FUCK. What did I do different: Yesterday was the first day of zero steroids. Also, yesterday I ate a few things I probably should not have, i.e.: 2 oz cheese; 1/2 c. rice; a bowl of popcorn... oh, yea, and I had a handfull of goldfish crackers.

Also, to be honest, I have not, at least for the past few days, been using my nasal steroid 2xs per day - I've only been using it 1x per day.

And now as Im writing, I guess I've basically been really screwing up: my dogs have been sleeping in the bedroom with me, and I have not been drinking my green tea/thistle like I should.

Today I will start all over doing what I should be: Morning nasal flush with the peroxide solution, followed by nasal steroid. Fruit and veggies only. Lots of water/green tea. Evening flush and steroid use. Dogs out of bedroom.

See what happens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So are you still suffering with Nasal Polyps. I see there are quite a great deal of bloggers consisting of issues with Nasal Polyps but nothing recent or even returned comments.