Tuesday, May 17, 2011

feeling a little better... todays diet is:


VACUUM THE HELL OUT OF THE RUGS THIS MORNING. Since I can't get the dogs to vacuum (lazy bitches!), clean clean clean: bedding, dust, etc - cuz you never know what will set those f*cking polyps off....breakfast: banana and 1 small slice of cornbread with jalapeno, 2 c. coffee with non-dairy creamer and 1 sm. spoon of sugar (yea bad... ok tomorrow no sugar)
lunch: gonna be 2 real "tacos" - corn tortilla, heated in oven and moistened with water to get it soft, refried beans, lettuce, tomato, onion, salsa: note that there is no cheese or sour cream (dang).
dinner: gonna be mashed potato (no butter) and salad, allowing for 3tbl dressing mayo based french dressing (again, bad i know but im out of vinegar).
snack: apple if i get hungry... green tea/thistle tea... a few cups of popcorn, no butter... and more green tea, green tea, green tea, greEN tea, green tea... AND BTW: TRIED THIS DAIRY FREE HEMP MILK, sounded good.. TASTED LIKE CRAP. I really wish there was a hemp milk out there that tasted good (and no, it was not just my taste buds... let 4 of my friends try it and everyone wanted to puke after it touched their lips.)

2 comments:

NJ said...

You're post made me laugh till my sides hurt. " you never know what will set those polyps off" LMAO

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this valuable information.

It is people like you that really make a difference in the lives of people with nasal polyps.

I suffered for 12 years from nasal polyps and nothing I tried worked.

Drugs, nutrition, all types of doctors...you name it--the suffering never really went away.

Fortunately, I found out about a natural way that finally got rid of my nasal polyps for good.

This article talks about it...

http://www.bestquicktips.com/nasal-polyps

Hope it helps and keep up the good work!