Monday, May 16, 2011

der der der

So, after my last freak out, I went back on fruit/veggie diet - but I allowed corn... popcorn, corn tortillas, and, corn. The pressure that I felt in my right nose, as if the polyp was returning, went AWAY. I drank loads of green tea/thistle... vitimens... peroxide wash... etc. I was feeling pretty good for those days. TWO DAYS AGO I baked (and ate) cornbread with eggs and milk... and in the evening had a few lemon-aid screwdrivers (lots of sugar in those), but woke up feeling OK. THEN Yesterday...I went to visit at a friend's house, and ate pizza with everything (wheat in the crust, sausage, cheese, mushrooms, pepperoni, olives, etc.), and drank wine, and had more of the cornbread. TODAY my right sinus is clogged. Coincidence? Maybe. But today I'm going back on fruit/veggie/etc diet, including no booze (basically NO soy, wheat, nuts, dairy, shellfish - all the common allergens). Let's see what happens. (*note: i have read that sometimes it can take a few days for whatever your food allergy/sensitivity is to kick in, so, maybe it was the cornbread, maybe not, maybe the mushrooms? Wine? Pizza crust? who the hell knows... so back on clearing my system, and then I will eat a bucket of mushrooms, wait 2 days .... then olives, wait 2 days... etc.)

No comments: